18 March, 2017
Digital Marketing Executive: The average salary for an Entry-Level Digital Marketing executive is 1.5 to 3L per year. Skills that are associated with high pay for this job are Online Marketing and Google Analytics.
Responsibility Digital marketing executives oversee the online marketing strategy for their organization. They plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
Digital Marketing Specialist:The average salary for a digital marketing specialist (i.e1-3yrs) ranges from 2.0 to 4.0lacs per annum.
Responsibility: Digital Marketing Managers have to lead the marketing team and they will report to the team head of Marketing in the company they work for.
Digital Marketing Team lead – The average salary for a Digital Marketing team lead is 2.5 to 5.0 lacs per annum.
- Create strategies to increase online traffic to Web site
- Conversion tracking and percentage improvement.
- Take care of everything from SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing
- Create social media marketing strategies to create a brand in social media and to bring awareness.
- Enhance the user experience on the company website (Includes design, content and usability)
- Collect and evaluate customer feedback
- Evaluate the competitor’s digital marketing strategies and create plans to exceed them.
Digital Marketing Strategist / Analyst- The salary package of digital marketing analyst ranges from 4.0 to 8.0 lacs per annum.
- Provide ROI analysis on all marketing campaigns and sales activities.
- Answer specific business questions.
- Design research projects.
- Identify new market opportunities and strategy.
- Conduct market research.
- Create surveys to capture market data.
- Manage retargeting and remarketing.
- Competitive analysis to ensure staying one step ahead of competitors.
- Track competitive advertisements.
Digital Marketing Manager- The average salary for a digital marketing manager (i.e.5-10yrs) ranges from 8.0 to 30.0 lacs per annum.
A digital marketing manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services. He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.