2 November, 2018
- We have an opportunity for Education E-commerce company.
- The person will be responsible for the marketing function.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Client interaction skills are also a fundamental requirement for this position.
Work location – Kochi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi and Mumbai, Surat & Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune.
Responsibility – Handling the Sales & Marketing functional activities.
Responsible for planning, Forecasting, and implementation of sales plan.
- Developing a customer profile and determine the trends in the industry to achieve team objectives.
- Handle media, public relations and corporate communications.
- Build and reinforce brand awareness, through ATL BTL, TTL, Research and analysis, Competition Mapping and Digital marketing.
- To identify potential clients and implementing innovative business strategies to generate maximum revenues by improving business process.
- Make a Sales funnel that would describe the prospects, leads and conversion ratios
- Meet targets on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Take buy-in from Stakeholder on the overall plan.
- Lead execution of overall go-to-market strategy involving business growth accountability, customers and channel partner engagement, marketing and demand generation plans.
- Leverage existing networks and drive new local alliances and referrals to establish scalable, robust demand pipeline across relevant target group.
Salary:INR 4,50,000 – 9,50,000 P.A.
- Industry: Education/ Teaching/ Training.
Functional Area: Sales,Retail ,Business,Development.
- Role Category: Retail Sales.
- Role: Sales/Business Development Manager.
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time.
Keyskills: Digital Marketing, Sales executive activities, Sales management, Market management.
Desired Candidate Profile: We have an opportunity for Education E-commerce company.
Creative Hands HR Consultancy