4 May, 2017
Chalhoub Group is is looking for Digital marketing manager.
- Should have knowledge on E-commerce business campaigns and management.
- E-commerce business product listing Ads and price change capability.
- Facilitate cross-organizational communication and manage dependencies.
- Task Boards for all business team members, in collaboration with internal teams, third parties and vendors.
- Identify and quickly resolve project roadblocks and issues in line with committed projects’ roadmaps & deadlines.
- Track all campaign KPI’s and results within pre-established budget.
- Compile weekly and monthly reports on content performance & ensure the product pages onsite SEO compliance.
- Should maintain all Search engine and Social media campaigns.
- Responsible for the products performances, the related user experience and their improvement by using of Google Analytics and tools.
- Settings KPIs to ensure proper ROI.
- Build and develop the promotional regional content calendar in line with brands, Retail & Commercial teams .(new product launches, ongoing offers and promotions via all existing channels SEM, SEO, GA tagging, affiliation, email, social media, CRM trigger emails, Cart abandonment strategy, customer service touch points, loyalty when applicable).
- Google Adwords knowledge.
- On page and Off page optimization
- Affiliate marketing knowledge.
- Stock control: Responsible for the display and availability / stocks of the products online:
- Based on stock level reports and best sellers products, make recommendations on operational actions for acquisition, promotion, retention, communication, etc that are relevant by product/category.
- Follow up on stock inflows with the category management team and supply chain team.
- Make sure stocks are available in eCommerce back office.
- Ensure consistency of product SKUs and labels with ERP systems.
- 7+ years of relevant business experience including e-commerce/IT related experience.
- English, verbal and written. Arabic strongly recommended.
The Chalhoub Group
The Chalhoub Group has been the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the Group has become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, the Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 12,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, and a network of over 650 retail stores, the Group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset: highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuels the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By demonstrating commitment to sustainable business, the Chalhoub Group was awarded in 2015, for the third consecutive year, the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and has been accepted as a new member of the United Nations Global Compact Community.