4 October, 2018
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaign and Facebook, campaigns.
- Identifys the evaluating creative growth opportunities like retention ads.
- Should be knowledge on email marketing.
- By sending the Bulk Email and ad generation skills.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns.
- Managing the budgets for spending on Marketing.
- Advancing our internal tools, especially towards customer Personal, using marketing cloud and analytics resource / tools.
- Measure report performance of all Digital campaigns and assess against goals (ROI KPIs).
- Coordination with content team and web team over the requirements for should be know the Digital campaigns and constantly improve current Digital assetments like Landing page; E-mailers etc.
- Working on tools like SEMrush, Marketing cloud (salesforce Hubspot) and CRM.
- Provide creative ideas for content writing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Java, Testing, Manual, Social Media All Campaigns.
- Staffing And Recruiting
- Financial Services
Experience: Atleast 1 Year
Salary: Up To 3.6L /Per Annum (Negotiable, Depends on Your Interview Perfortmance)
Location: Noida, India
Thanks & Regards
Kritika Sharda|HR Executive
Contact-+91 – 8447793282