24 April, 2017
Unnati hiring for Leading Edutech Conglomerate in Noida
Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Should have good communication skills
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partner
Salary:INR 8,50,000 – 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Marketing Manager
Contact details :