12 May, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in US in Siemens Healthineers for the Digital marketing specialist position.
- Implement changes and manage collateral day to day for internal marketing campaigns in Internet, Sales, Social platforms, Newsletters and various database.
- Will be work in close collaboration with digital colleagues, stakeholders and senior management from many functions across our worldwide organization, to ensure high end user experience.
- Should support business lines with strategic consulting and tactical implementation of their internal digital marketing and communication needs.
- Must be updated with latest trends in digital marketing field.
- Create and distribute key metrics of internal channels.
- Should use metrics to continuously improve the end user experience.
- Manage the homepages to maintain a proper balance of content and tools
- Monitor site analytics and report on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Responsible for resolving or reporting system errors or malfunctions.
- Providing best practices and design guidance for getting better results in online.
- Building the quality links which gives more engagement from the users.
- Should know about the optimization process to get best rank in search results.
- Should have good communication skills in verbal and oral communication skills.
- Monitor the website through the web search console.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on managing and implementing intranets or collaboration software.
- Basic to advanced HTML knowledge.
Detail about position:
Job Family: Marketing
Requisition ID: 209030
Primary Location: United States-CA-Mountain View
Other Locations: United States-New York-Tarrytown, United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern