9 May, 2017
Barrett Honors College at ASU is the premier honors college in the country and is seeking a Social Media/Digital marketing Specialist.
- Ensure a constant, comprehensive, effective social media plan and program for the Barrett Honors College.
- Maintains college online reputation, researches/identifies trends in social media.
- Performs behind the scenes work, provides daily monitoring, posting, and updating for college in online or Social media channels.
- Develop and expand external outreach via social platforms.
- Develop and implements college short and long term social media plan.
- Creates and maintains visible professional presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Utilizes social media monitoring tools and analyzes data to provide detailed analysis documents that trend social media performance.
- Creates daily posts,updates to various social media websites.
- Works with Barrett students to deliver and develop social media message.
- Researches relevant social media content and keeps up to date with ongoing social media changes and innovations.
- Develops best practices, recommends rules of engagement and innovative initiatives for the use of various digital/social/mobile media.
- Provides daily/weekly updates of the status of College social media environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various social media, strong work ethic, professional attitude, and a desire to excel within a college and university environment.
- Experience in MS Office specifically: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Outlook and some knowledge of Google Gmail.
- Experience in taking direction and work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Title:Social Media Specialist
Job Family:Marketing & Media Relations
Salary Range:$44,640 – $62,000 per year; DOE
Barrett Honors College at ASU
Arizona State University is a new model for American higher education, an unprecedented combination of academic excellence, entrepreneurial energy and broad access.
This New American University is a single, unified institution comprising four differentiated campuses positively impacting the economic, social, cultural and environmental health of the communities it serves.
Its research is inspired by real world application blurring the boundaries that traditionally separate academic disciplines.
ASU serves more than 90,000 students in metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, the nation’s fifth largest city. ASU champions intellectual and cultural diversity, and welcomes students from all fifty states and more than one hundred nations across the globe.