27 May, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in US in NBCUniversal for the position of Digital marketing Campaign Manager.
- Should have broad knowledge on all Digital marketing campaigns and management.
- Should be responsible for working with the NBCU Lifestyle properties.
- Execute revenue generating solutions for clients.
- Should be supporting the management and oversight of digital marketing executions.
- Should have knowledge on multi-platform campaigns (website, app, VOD) and shepherd them from inception to completion.
- Work with Marketing, Editing, Creative Development, Ad Ops and Research teams to setup and launch digital branded content.
- Good content marketing skills.
- Unique content creations capability.
- Collaborate with Research, Edit, and utilize content ROI tools (like SimpleReach) to provide campaign quality.
- Should monitor all custom elements of live campaigns daily.
- Develop optimization recommendations to maximize performance and ensure delivery of campaigns.
- Should be have knowledge on the social media networking sites and campaigns.
- Mainly active in Facebook,Linkedin and Twitter for running campaigns.
- Build and maintain strong interdepartmental relationships with marketing, ad operations, research, 3rd party vendors.
- Drive and implement solutions related to campaign issues affecting content delivery, tagging, tracking, and reporting, while keeping the entire project team.
- Seek out product performance metrics and identify benchmarks and areas of improvement.
- Develop and evolve project tracking tools.
- Create regular campaign performance reports and analyses for the Planning/Sales teams.
- Strong understanding and experience with social and data analytics platforms.
- Should have knowledge on Google analytics and webmaster tools to track the customers.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines for projects with competing priorities.
- Strong organizational, project management, analytical and research related skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong planning, execution and time management skills.
Job Title :Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
Business Segment:Ad Sales Marketing
Salary:Best in industry.
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.