9 May, 2017
Fruit of the Loom is seeking for a position of Digital marketing manager.
- Responsibility and accountability for leading the marketing efforts related to our digital communities.
- Responsible for short and long-range digital brand strategies inclusive of pricing, product mix, brand communication, consumer segmentation and targeting, distribution, etc..
- Represents the business across the organization and works cross-functionally to achieve goals.
- Collaboration with manager in the development and execution of short-term and long-term retailer digital strategies.
- Develop and execute digital content and marketing strategy that drives brand recognition, promotes compelling messaging, and results in increased sales activity and leads.
- Work with digital graphic designers to produce imagery, video, and copy content management that is consistent with the global brand and the theme/design for the business objectives.
- Execution of creative projects to drive branding and business goals.
- Manage in direct partnership with cross-functional teams the multiple marketing projects.
- Maintain an updated status report on project elements.
- Follow-up with cross-functional team members and agencies as needed to ensure all project elements are on track.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of assigned staff. Manages performance and provides timely feedback.
- Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders and interface with various levels of management.
- Strong leadership skills applicable across the organization.
- Working expertise in digital marketing tactics and web analytics.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated expertise in understanding of e-commerce, social media and digital media.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
City: Bowling Green
Fruit of the Loom
Fruit of the Loom was born in 1851 when brothers Benjamin and Robert Knight bought their first mill and started producing cotton cloth and textiles in Warwick, Rhode Island.
In 1871, Fruit of the Loom® was registered as an official trademark, making it one of the world’s oldest brands — predating the invention of light bulbs, cars and telephones!
Today, more than 160 years later, Fruit of the Loom is now a global underwear and casualwear business, employing more than 32,000 people worldwide.
Our colorful T-shirts and underwear are known by consumers in all corners of the globe and our name is synonymous with providing quality, value and style.
Staying true to our roots and close to our heritage, our collections are authentic, timeless and unmistakably Fruit of the Loom