15 May, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in US in Reebok for the position of Affiliate marketing manager.
- Affiliate Manager will partner with ecommerce site(s).
- Drive all ecommerce functions relating to affiliate sites including operations, agency management
- Marketing and analytics are getting by drive the e commerce functions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Responsible for overall site and management of all eCommerce affiliate operations.
- Monitor analytics and reports to identify, recommend, and implement optimizations and enhancements to affiliate sites and program.
- Manage business to achieve financial targets.
- Monitor KPIs/metrics and make adjustments to ensure business is maximized.
- Identify new external partners to evaluate and prioritize new opportunities to drive sales on website.
- Collaborate with ecommerce digital marketing and external partners to optimize retention and acquisition programs to achieve target efficiencies and sales goals.
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms, specifically Demandware, ShareAsale, and affiliate marketing tools and platforms.
- Excellent project management, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and very detail-oriented.
- Experience working with a cross-functional team and will be highly focused on meeting set KPIs and business objectives.
Industry:Consumer Goods,Retail,Sporting Goods.
Reebok is an American-inspired global brand with a deep fitness heritage and the mission to design and create the best gear and experiences for the sport of fitness and for fitness athletes around the globe.
Reebok strives to inspire people everywhere to be their absolute best – physically, mentally and socially.