3 May, 2017
GIVEAGRADAGO LTD. is looking for Digital marketing Assistant.
- Developing invaluable digital skills.
- Be showcasing writing abilities across an array of communication outlets and channels using innovative marketing technology.
- Be working closely with the CEO and Marketing Manager which will provide the perfect opportunity to gain crucial digital marketing knowledge.
- Developing and improving email marketing strategies
- Develop innovative and imaginative content for digital and offline channels.
- Working autonomously on the company’ social media channels such as Facebook,Twitter,Linkedin,Google+,Youtube and Instagram.
- Reporting on key campaign metrics including; email, website, advertising and social media
- Producing up-to-date analysis of market, sales and campaign data to focus on marketing and increase lead generation.
- Capability to create more engagement and sharing content for all search engine campaigns and Social media campaigns to drive more traffic.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in excel is a must – some knowledge of SL would be a benefit but is by no means necessary
- Having a flexible approach to work, with the ability to adapt to a varied user-base.
- A very competitive starting salary
- A fun and social office environment which includes beer Fridays, regular events and company parties as well as an office jukebox
- A brand new Macbook Air
At Give A Grad A Go we help graduates find a job they’ll love, in a company that’s going places. Since we set up 7 years ago we’ve seen over 2,000 graduates find their ideal job through us.
Our focus is on graduate level talent, working with those with up to 3 years’ experience under their belt. We think graduates are a great asset to small businesses, so much so, all of the Give A Grad A Go team joined as graduates themselves.
Our team read every single application we receive – quite a feat with 15,000 CVs and applications dropping into our system each month – and then hand pick the right people for each and every role.
Our approach looks at skills, qualifications, personality and how well they match the company, to make sure we’re getting the right all-round fit.