24 June, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in top metro cities in Life Of Line for the Digital marketing media planner position.
- Must have deep knowledge on all Digital media marketing strategies and tools.
- Create and develop more attractive campaigns in search engines and social media channels for getting more business.
- Planning and executing campaigns for customer acquisition.
- Should engage with the customers through Email, SMS campaigns and IVR.
- Creative and unique and quality content writing capability.
- Develop highly creative and insightful content for marketing mailers.
- Work with design team to develop effective designs for all emails and supporting landing experiences.
- Tracking and reporting of all campaigns in Sem and social media channels in order to guide improvements for getting more traffic to the website.
- Carrying out vendor validation & regular quality check of user quality using excel.
- Works closely with agencies, vendors, service providers to execute campaigns.
- Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies using various analytical software tools.
- Track & manage budget, vendor payments & invoices.
- Should have knowledge on analytics tools like Google analytics and Webmaster tools.
- Must have excellent communication skills in both oral and verbal in english.
Salary:INR 5,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area:Design , Creative , User Experience
Role Category:Digital media Planner.
We need you to plan and coordinate for all forthcoming events and effectively manage them through. Coordinate with our International Team of experts.
Our job is fun and Public facing, so most importantly you should be fun loving and lively. Nothing less this will do.
Your are a FEMALE, age is between 21-30 and you should be really good looking !!
FRESHERS can also apply.