25 April, 2017
Performics is looking for digital marketing/SEO manager for managing their clients businesses.
- Should have knowledge on all Digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- Should be highly skilled in SEO.
- Responsible for day-to-day defense for all things that keep our client engagements ticking.
- Work with SEO Executives and other team members to monitor and track successes.
- Should have idea on SEO reporting tools.
- Web analytics tools utility knowledge.
- On page and Off page SEO Optimization process knowledge.
- Help to build and enhance local, social and mobile SEO product offerings.
- Monitor and evaluate SEO performance across major search channels in order to improve visibility, rankings and track KPIs.
- Link building knowledge.
- Maintain high PR in search engines.
- Must have good communication skills to collaborate with clients and other team members to get best results.
- Knowledge on keyword research and analysis.
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks.
- Should have 2-4 years of SEO experience.
Industry:Marketing and Advertising.
Role:Digital marketing/SEO manager
As the original performance marketing agency, Performics converts consumer intent into revenue for the world’s most admired brands. Across a global network operating in 41 countries worldwide, Performics creates connected and personalized digital experiences across paid, owned and earned media. RECMA recognized Performics as one of its Top Digital Agency Networks of 2014. Headquartered in Chicago, Performics is a Publicis Media company.