27 May, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Singapore in MediaCorp Pte Ltd. for the position of Digital marketing Executive.
- Should be aware of all Digital marketing campaigns and Strategies.
- Manage and conduct digital advertising campaigns for all English Audience brands.
- Should have knowledge on Search engine(Google,Yahoo and Bing) marketing campaigns.
- Must have idea on the Display campaigns and PPC campaigns.
- Provide digital campaign solutions for sales requests and other revenue generating efforts across owned digital assets.
- Handle all aspects of these campaigns from strategy, implementation, optimization, to reporting via social media and Analytics.
- Should be active in Social media channels for Brand promoting or for website traffic.
- Should be active in Facebook,Linkedin,Twitter and Instagram.
- Create and Develop campaigns, landing pages, and target segments to achieve continuously lower CPAs.
- Execute campaigns to drive web traffic, conversions, lead generation, video views etc.
- Digital budget planning/recommendation and management for all brands in English Audience.
- Collaborate with creative partners to develop winning creative and compelling messages/designs.
- Demonstrated organizational, negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, CRM, and business planning.
- Strongly motivated to action and decision making.
- A team player capable of working effectively with others.
- Strong verbal and communications skills
Salary:Not disclosed by Company
Role:Digital marketing Executive.
Mediacorp has over 50 products and brands in four languages (English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil), reaching out to virtually all adults in Singapore every week.Through co-productions in TV dramas and movies, magazines publishing, as well as Channel NewsAsia International, one of the first Asian-owned English news channels.
Our strategic collaborations in the region include Kapanlagi Network, an Indonesian digital native company with the largest lifestyle, news and entertainment media. Mediacorp has majority share in Cubinet Interactive, a Malaysian digital games publisher, and owns a stake in Reebonz, one of the region’s fastest growing luxury online retailers as well as Vietnam television’s International Media Corporation.