25 April, 2017
ISEAS LLC is looking for Online content manager for maintain their website.
- Must have experience in online content preparation.
- Capability to create ,edit and develop more engagement content.
- Responsible for the coordination of the Institute’s online presence and consistent look and feel throughout all web properties.
- Individual content writing skills needed.
- Capable to prepare content for all Search engines and Social media campaigns.
- Maintain site standards and application security with regard to new developments.
- Track web traffic and submit analysis report to the senior management for reporting and strategic planning.
- Should have experience on SEO strategies.
- Deep linking knowledge.
- On page and Off page optimization process knowledge.
- Email marketing skills.
- Able to use Adobe Photoshop and other digital marketing/social media tools to create interactive and engaging contents.
- Good communication skills.
Role:Online content manager
Job Functions:Public relations,writing and editing.
Integrated Subsea Engineering & Services LLC (ISEAS) is a dynamic company formed by experienced professionals in their respective fields with over 75 years of cumulative experience.
ISEAS has its registered office at 702 Al Borj Tower, Al Husan Avenue (Rolla Bank Street) P.O. Box 130403, Sharjah, U.A.E.
ISEAS offers comprehensive subsea engineering solutions to diverse clientele ranging from the sophisticated technical needs of major oil companies to the specific needs of ship owners and operators.
With a pool of skilled personnel and state of the art equipment ISEAS is capable of honoring and exceeding client expectations.