10 June, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Singapore in Amdocs for the position of digital marketing manager.
- Should be effective demand creation, digital and marketing communication strategies.
- Should be work closely with the product marketing teams, APAC regional sales team to rollout digital campaigns.
- Must have knowledge on all digital marketing such as SEM and SMM campaigns and Ads.
- Knowledge on Display banner Ads and PPC campaign management.
- Able to implement multi-channel, integrated digital marketing programs for targeted accounts and personas within APAC.
- Research, develop, produce and present comprehensive digital plan for the relevant customer segments with an emphasis on execution steps, content requirements and reporting
- Should develop and execute the overall digital marketing campaigns across our portfolio.
- Strategically integrate and combine demand creation and digital marketing tactics and tools.
- Email campaigns and SMS Campaigns management knowledge.
- Should know about tools like Webinars, events, social media and search engine marketing.
- Should be hands on Social media and search engine optimization tools management.
- Key content marketing skills.
- Create and develop the unique and quality content for campaigns and websites of clients and Ours.
- Assist with the adaptation of compelling content for each stage of the buying cycle.
- Should be content to assist lead generation, case studies to support sales, together with social media content to develop ongoing relationships and increase brand awareness.
- create e-mails, landing pages and forms that apply industry best practices for increasing conversion and link to other relevant systems.
- Analyze channel and campaign performance for improvements and make data-driven decisions based on budget allocation
- Manage external vendors and agencies and act as the BU ambassador
- Manage internal marketing operations processes
- Go to market planning capabilities including demand creation and digital marketing
- Ability to execute quickly in an extremely fast paced, high growth environment
- Understanding of the strategic benefit and use of marketing automation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to influence others without formal authority
- Decision maker with strong planning and organisational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Fluent written and spoken English, other Asian languages preferred.
Salary:Based on Experience
Role:Digital marketing manager
Category:Online marketing/Internet marketing
Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise and intelligent operations.
Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.7 billion in fiscal 2016.