9 May, 2017
Direct Energy Solar is looking for a Digital marketing/Social media coordinator.
- Actively engage with consumers across all of our social platforms.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest,Instagram are our main social media platforms.
- Produce rich content experiences that increase awareness.
- Help manage the blog and other emerging platforms.
- Creating new channels of engagement.
- Maintain all social media campaigns for getting more engagement.
- Support paid campaigns and consideration for Hive among prospects by delivering best-in-class social media solutions.
- Drive improvements in digital channel performance by effectively managing the Hive blog and implementing SEO best practices.
- Assist with managing digital agencies and streams of activity and reporting.
- Maintain good communication with the customers through the social media channels.
- Good customer support skills in online.
- Problem solving skills.
Job titles:Social media coordinator
Industry : Online marketing/Internet marketing
Salary: Not disclosed.
Direct Energy Solar
Direct Energy is one of North America’s largest competitive energy suppliers of electricity, natural gas and related services.
By investing in energy efficiency and innovation and delivering choice in a variety of retail electricity and natural gas products to home and business owners, Direct Energy is supporting the development of tomorrow’s energy markets today.
With approximately 6,000 employees, Direct Energy is active in both upstream production (electricity and natural gas) and downstream delivery to millions of customers across Canada and the United States