8 June, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Mumbai in The Label Life for the Digital marketing manager position.
- Strategy, planning and execution of online marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels.
- Strong knowledge on all Digital marketing strategies and statistics.
- Should be strategy with a strong focus on cost of acquisition, ROI and GMV.
- Brand building and driving new customer acquisitions with a strong focus on ROI
- Develop strong working associations with cross-functional teams such as Technology, Product, Merchandising, Creative and Design Teams.
- Build brand awareness through different marketing channels such as online and offline .
- Ability to leverage the marketing associations to generate high brand awareness and visibility in SERP.
- Communicate with other working cross-functional teams such as Technical and design teams to get best results.
- Should working online marketing campaigns and promotions for more engagement through social media.
- Must be active in Social media networks like Facebook,Linkedin,Twitter and Instagram and relevant campaigns management knowledge.
- Should have affiliate marketing knowledge.
- Pioneer affiliate programs, develop and execute promotional offers with affiliates / channel partners.
- Agency, publisher and ad networks management across various online/Internet marketing channels.
- Generating operational and revenue reports on a daily basis.
- Should maintain daily report for conversions tracking and customer acquisitions.
- Aware of Google analytics and Webmaster tools management.
- Manage the campaigns within the budget.
- Should take team lead position.
- Good communication and management .Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all level
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing Manager/Social Media Marketing Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time.
The Label Life