27 April, 2017
Utility people is hiring for Digital marketing specialist for managing their business in online.
- Proper experience in Digital marketing /Online marketing field.
- Should have knowledge on all digital marketing strategies and tactics management.
- Must have knowledge on SEO
- On page and Off page optimization process knowledge.
- Link building analysis.
- Keyword research and reports.
- Should experience in Search engine marketing(SEM) and campaigns.
- Deep knowledge on online campaign management in all search engines and Social media channels.
- Creating and publishing knowledge in all types of campaigns such as PPC and Display.
- Track and monitoring the campaigns.
- Should take the lead of all digital marketing campaigns (SEO, social, display) including identifying target customers.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on Electric Ireland’s segmented marketing performance and key campaigns as required.
- Support the business in gaining and retaining market share
- Experience with creative applications such as Adobe suite
- Experience working in UX/ UI roles desirable
- Excellent copywriting / presentation skills
- A high level of creative thinking and a positive attitude.
Role:Digital marketing specialist
Utility People is a niche consultancy that specialises in sourcing technical experts for the energy, water and utilities industries. The Utility People brand is our people, and as our business has developed so have our values and these are deeply embedded in everything we do and drive us towards our future goals.
There is a great sense of belonging to our company that is very individual and creates a drive and positive energy throughout the business – one that you will feel the moment you make contact with any of our team.
Our people understand the complexities of your business as they are either subject matter experts from the utilities industries or they have undertaken training delivered and written by experts in their field.
What makes us different from our competitors is that we understand how hard it is to find the technical skills required in the energy, water and utilities industries and we have spent the last nine years building a network of more 40,000 key stakeholders.
With our focus on team rather than individual targets, we can provide the best possible outcome for our customers.