27 April, 2017
An award-winning, global, independent creative agency with offices in New York, London, Los Angeles is looking for Digital marketing / Social media marketing manager for maintain clients business.
- Solid experience working in Social Media marketing.
- Candidate musu from an agency background.
- Experience in Social media account management.
- Should manage the team who working social media marketing.
- Content creation,development and community management.
- Should have knowledge on SEO.
- Link building knowledge.
- On page and Offpage optimization process knowledge.
- Should manage the all social media platforms to promote businesses.
- Understanding of the established social media landscape, including experience running activations on emerging platforms.
- A good understanding of social media monitoring tools such as Radian6, Brandwatch or Crimson Hexagon, and how these can be used to demonstrate ROI in the Earned space.
- Experience using content management systems and social media publishing tools such as Percolate, Sprinklr or Hootsuite.
- Should be active on Social media channels like Facebook,Linkedin,Google+ and Youtube.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written English, with excellent attention to detail.
Role:Social Account Manager
Salary:£30,000 – £35,000
Major Players are working with an award-winning, global, independent creative agency with offices in New York, London, Los Angeles and beyond. They were set up to respond to today’s new communication challenges in a modern world, to get clients’ brands talked about by a new, empowered, digitally literate consumer.
They blend brand advertising, social media, content, PR and pin-sharp strategy with the creativity of entertainment to create work that generates its own audience. Not in the thousands but in the multi-millions. They’ve worked with the biggest names in comedy, acting, film making and script writing to create a unique model in the advertising and marketing world.
please contact: Dave Newman
DD: + 44| 207 845 7269.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence