26 May, 2018
Digital marketing jobs in Us in Darden Concepts for the position of Sr.Social Media Analyst.
- Manages social media communities through content development, cadence adherence, community moderation, crisis management; assists in the shaping of overall engagement strategies.
- create and implement the vision and strategy for the digital brand
- Serves as the official voice on social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Manages ongoing online conversations, including real-time monitoring, proactively communicating information, and issuing reactive responses to consumers
- Leverages social media publishing and moderation tools (e.g., Spredfast, Adobe Social)
- Ability to understand and analyze data through reporting tools (e.g., Facebook Insights, Radian 6, Omniture Tracking.
- experience creating, writing, aggregating, and analyzing social content
- Detail-orientation with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to solve problems and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Naturally proactive and highly motivated, demonstrating the ability and desire to work independently and confidently
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Social Media Analyst
Category: Online marketing and Sales
Industry: Restaurants, Food & Beverages, Hospitality
Darden Concepts, Inc.
Darden Concepts, Inc. owns and operates dining restaurants. The company owns chains of restaurants such as Bahamas Breeze, Smokey Bones Barbeque & Grill, Olive Garden, and Red Lobsters. It serves fire-grilled American food including chicken, steaks, burgers, seafood, slow-smoked ribs, pulled pork, turkey, and brisket.
Additionally, it provides maple-glazed salmon, shrimp, desserts, beverages, health food, and children dishes. The company is based in Orlando, Florida. Darden Concepts, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Darden Restaurants, Inc.