7 April, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs In Multiple locations In Securing Digital India For The Position Of Graphic Designer
Jobs Description :
- Create designs which have high visual impact.
- You provide a range of graphics based on product and business requirements.
- Conduct an extensive market research and create graphic, along with the marketing team.
- Present graphics to design and product department for feedback and approvals.
- You have good aesthetics and strong colour sensibility.
- Well versed with various design software such as Adobe Illustrator & 2D Animation, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Premiere, and After Effects.
- You are on a constant look out for new and evolving trends, technologies and
processes in the industry.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- You are adaptable to different work environments and are a quick learner.
- You are hardworking and proud of the quality of your work.
Industry: Information security
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR,Media Planning
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
Role: Social Media Marketing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Company Profile :
Prime Minister Modi’s Digital India program must leverage this opportunity in building capacity and developing a cybersecure eco-system as a priority through a strong public private partnership, while protecting the nation’s digital identities.
“This would be possible only when security experts of the industry support the government in filling the knowledge gap and enable organizations to recognize cybersecurity from a business perspective,” he argues.
Another imperative, he sees, is to educate boards of directors when it comes to handling cybersecurity. For this, he says, security practitioners need to start speaking the business language to unblock communication flow.
Contact Details :
send your resume on email@example.com