13 March, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in London in Sphere Digital Recruitment for the position of Google Analytics Specialist.
- Should have the Complete knowledge of Google Analytics and Digital Marketing analysis.
- Must have the hands-on implementation of clients’ analytics accounts including properties, user management, dashboards, and reporting tools.
- Should Plan, design and implement data analytics.
- Should create a portfolio of digital channels and platforms in the Google Analytics 360 suite
- Maintain the Client with Site Analytics and Marketing Intelligence platform or dashboard.
- Source key customer insights through data and testing to define KPIs and inform our digital campaigns.
- Establish the standard process for client’s digital properties to set up.
- Should maintain and track data for reach, engagement, performance, and other behavior metrics
- Work with developers and product owners to determine appropriate metrics and behavior to track new and existing properties.
- Nurture client understanding of the importance of building & testing an attribution strategy across media buys.
- Project manage account analytics efforts setting company-wide best practices and processes
- Ability to explain architecture proposals to non-technical audiences and communicate the business value of suggested ideas & plans
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Google Analytics Specialist
Category: General Business, Advertising, Marketing
Industry: Internet, Online Media, Marketing, and Advertising.
Sphere Digital Recruitment
Winners of “Agency of the year”, “Best client service”, “Best client-side team” and “Best large agency” at the 2016 Marketing and Digital Recruitment Awards Sphere Digital Recruitment (www.spherelondon.co.uk) is a specialist recruitment company, based in London’s West End.
Our clients are leading brands, ad technology providers, media owners and publishers and agencies. Our candidate network spans media, creative, content, and marketing talent. We are passionate about the fast moving and rapidly growing the Digital industry and we are proud of our role in helping digital businesses grow and people take the next step in their career. We think it’s our job to be the experts.
And it’s important to us that everyone at Sphere is interested in the ever-changing digital world. We know people in every nook and cranny of the industry. And our real skill is bringing all of the communities of the digital world together to give you an all-around service that consistently delivers the results that you want.
It’s tough to find great Digital talent: As well as our knowledge, experience, and network it’s our attitude to working with you that epitomizes our approach to recruitment at Sphere Digital. Put simply, We Will Work Harder – both for our candidates and for our clients, each and every time.
Interested Candidates send your Updated Resumes to our mail: email@example.com
0203 728 2972