9 October, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in Bangalore in Accenture for the post of Digital Research Specialist
- The role is of a Digital Business – Research Specialist (L 8-L9 G&S Broadband)
- The candidate should have industry knowledge from a business/market research perspective and will perform secondary research focusing on Digital topics (Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Internet of Things (IoT)) utilizing a number of sources, internal and external, paper and electronic, including web-based, and online databases. By “knowledge” of sector we mean understanding of some major segment trends, competitors, technology, etc from a business/market research perspective. Assist with supporting Digital Business research needs across Digital areas which include Digital Delivery (mobile apps, connected devices and services, extended reality, software engineering) Digital Transformation (impact on businesses through social, mobile, cloud, analytics, etc.) Digital Platforms, Interactive Marketing, and Applied Intelligence.
- This role is in our Bangalore-based Accenture Research India team, which is a team of 60+ researchers covering all our industries and business lines globally.
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Administration or Economics
- A full-time post-graduate degree/qualification MBA/PGDM is a must.
- Need to be fluent in business English (spoken and written)
- Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology and Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.