26 April, 2017
Impression is looking for digital marketing executive to maintain clients and their website.
- Have Digital marketing agencies handling experience.
- Should have knowledge on Link building analogy.
- Capable to create own content for campaigns.
- Have experience in SEO strategies.
- Social media marketing knowledge.
- Should maintain Social media channels like Facebook,Linkedin,Google+, Twitter and Instagram.
- Responsible for identifying high-quality websites & partners.
- Building relationships with bloggers, editors and publishers.
- Be responsibility for identifying the type of content that is relevant and in demand within each client’s sector, and producing relevant content.
- Be flexible and adapt as techniques change in this fast moving industry world.
- Knowledge on On page and Off page optimization.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to work for different client accounts
Role:Digital marketing executive.
Impression is an award winning, strategic-thinking team of digital marketing experts with a creative edge. We thrive on creating intelligent, integrated creative marketing campaigns and seamless customer journeys.
We’re passionate about doing the best work we can and pushing new technology to its limits. And we achieve results to be proud of.
Your business can benefit from our range of digital marketing services, which we already supply to clients across the UK and overseas.
As an ambitious agency, we set ourselves big goals and will only work with companies when we believe we can make a tangible different to their bottom line.