22 May, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Dubai in Confidential Company for the position of Seo Specialist.
- Must have broad knowledge on all Seo strategies and tactics.
- Should have experience in to maintain the digital marketing agency projects.
- Be overseeing various aspects related to SEO.
- Websites Updating & and maintenance.
- Increasing organic website traffic and ranking in SERP.
- Constantly improve SEO/SEM performance.
- Keyword research and analysis for our competitor and clients projects.
- Quality link building analysis and reporting.
- Constant keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Ongoing analysis of competitors’ advertising links.
- Designing and launching of Email marketing campaigns.
- Must have experience in Search engine marketing and campaigns.
- Google Adwords and management of campaigns.
- Weekly reporting on Traffic, conversion and costs – Analytics, Adwords.
- Should maintain the all social media channels to get Brand awareness.
- Be active mainly in Facebook,Linkedin,Twitter,Google+ and Instagram.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Track and develop the conversions on website or webpages by using Google analytics and Webmaster tools.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- Good communication and management skills.
Industry:Marketing and Sales.
Role:Digital marketing/Seo specialist
Salary:Not disclosed by HR.
We chose the name Confidential Recruiting because our philosophy is just that – your resume is ALWAYS kept confidential until YOU give us permission to share it with our customer.
Information will never be given to any company without your permission, and you will work directly with us in the attempt to obtain the perfect fit for you.
Likewise, our hiring clients know that their company information and orders are always confidential.
Confidential Recruiting started in January of 2006. Our proprietor, Carol Cosgriff, has worked in the staffing industry since 1995. Prior to starting Confidential Recruiting, she managed a regional staffing agency, and before that time she had worked in Human Resources and Sales management for 15 years.
Linette Latocki, Recruiting Manager, has worked for Confidential Recruiting since its inception. She is a graduate of Spring Arbor University, and has worked in the staffing industry for seven years.
We pride ourselves in our personal service to our customers and applicants. Our goal is to make the perfect connection between employee and employer.