10 July, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Bangalore in Epsilon for the position of Digital marketing /Social media marketing manager position.
- Should have knowledge on all social media channels strategies and campaigns & Ads management.
- Should understand the sensitive world of social media and the risk associated with being the social voice of a brand.
- Understand that social media conversations do not maintain traditional work hours and awareness is needed at all times.
- Knowledge of social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram.
- Should have capable to open for working on B2B and B2C clients
- Experience in writing for social media – Excellent writing skills, with an eye for proof reading and grammar
- Show flexibility and willingness to change direction based on overall Digital Engagement Team needs
- Organized and can manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Must have Content marketing skills for our domine and clients projects.
- Understanding of the core and secondary audiences of brands he/she is activating on through research and study
- Must have knowledge on Writing editorial content for social channels that include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram.
- Weekly, monthly and reporting on social engagement and KPIs & ROI
- Should research of bloggers and social influencers relevant to brand’s audience
- Use of social listening tools such as Crimson Hexagon, Friend or Follow, Hashtracking, Simply Measured, Tracx
- Must have to Building relationships with bloggers to maintain the good rank in SERP and for information.
- Scheduling posts and follow ups via Content Management System such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Shoutlet, Spredfast.
- Making recommendations to team and clients on a regular basis on how we can be managing and improving social engagement within the brand’s social channels
- Should have good communication skills and management skills.
Salary:Best In Industry
Role:Social media Manager
Category:Online marketing/Internet marketing and sales.
Epsilon is the global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, supporting 15 of the top 20 global brands, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require.
Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, Epsilon was also named as a Leader in the January 2016 report The Forrester Wave™: Customer Loyalty Solutions For Large Organizations, Q1 2016 and in the July 2014 report “The Forrester Wave™: Email Marketing Vendors, Q3 2014” by Forrester Research Inc.
Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in more than 70 offices worldwide and is part of Alliance Data a Fortune 500 company.
Primary Location: IND – India-4009 – Karnataka-54353 – Bangalore-N1-Bangalore, India
Work Locations: N1-Bangalore, India ,Bengaluru 560045
http://www.epsilon.com/ follow this link apply here.