7 June, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Bangalore in BOLT IOT for the Digital marketing manager position.
- In-depth knowledge on all digital marketing strategies and tools.
- Provide insights into consumer behavior as well as optimizing the use of various online marketing channels.
- Should have to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Lead generation capability.
- Blog postings
- Must have to maintain the all social media channels like Facebook,Linkedin,Twitter and Youtube.
- Maintain all social media pages and campaigns for getting more engagement and branding.
- Knowledge on the search engine and social media campaign management and billing of campaigns.
- Analytical, data driven thinking.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts and strategies.
- Should have knowledge on latest trends and best practices in all over digital marketing.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools- Google Analytics and Webmaster tools.
- Should have Google Adwords campaigns knowledge.
- Google adwords certification is preferred.
- Campaign management and budget adjustment knowledge.
- Good communication skills in both oral and verbal.
- Collaborate with other teams for accurate results.
- Team lead capability.
Job Function:Marketing / MR / Media Planning
Role:Digital marketing Manager
Category:Market Research , Marketing Strategy , Media Planning , Product / Brand Management.
The IoT workshop is offered by the same team which has built the award winning Bolt IoT Platform. The Platform offers you a WiFi/GSM Chip to connect your sensors to the internet. You can configure this system over the Bolt cloud to receive, store and visualise the data over graphs. You can also connect actuators such as motors, light bulb and control them via Bolt Cloud.
Reduce your effort to build IoT products as well as the time to market in a huge way and build scalable IoT products in just a few days time. The Platform takes care of Analytics, Visualisation, Network Connectivity, Storage, security and scalability, so that the developers can focus on the end application.