9 June, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Bangalore in The Akshaya Patra Foundation for the Search engine marketing Specialist.
- Should have knowledge on all SEM and Seo strategies and campaigns management.
- Maintain the all Search engines such as Google,Yahoo and Bing campaigns.
- Should have knowledge on PPC and Display campaigns management and Bid management.
- Bid strategies and management knowledge.
- Dynamic search Ads and budget maintenance.
- Campaigns leveraging overarching Digital Marketing and Brand strategies to drive organizational objectives.
- Responsible for the strategic planning, implementation, measurement and optimization of SEO/SEM campaigns to achieve business goal.
- Hands on Search engine optimization process and campaigns adjustments.
- Social bookmarking knowledge.
- Create and develop the quality campaigns for getting more engagement.
- Experience in Bid management and budget allocation of each item.
- Proactively identify new campaign opportunities to grow site traffic, revenue.
- Develop a long term integrated SEO and SEM roadmap to increase revenue, site traffic, and site conversion.
- Keywords research analysis and competitor analysis.
- Should find more relevant keywords for our business or website by using Keyword planner.
- Strong knowledge and experience with web analytical tools and interfaces such as Google Analytics and Web master tools.
- Good communication through online for supporting for our business.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:NGO / Social Services / Regulators / Industry Associations
Functional Area:CSR & Sustainability
Role Category:CSR & Sustainability
Role:Sem Specialist/ Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
The Akshaya Patra Foundation
The Akshaya Patra Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation headquartered in Bengaluru, India. Our organisation strives to fight issues like hunger and malnutrition in India, by implementing the Mid-Day Meal Scheme in the government schools and government-aided schools. Akshaya Patra aims not only to fight hunger but also to bring children to school.
Since 2000, the organisation has worked towards reaching more children with wholesome food on every single school day.
Akshaya Patra is continuously leveraging technology to cater to millions of children. Its state-of-the-art kitchens have become a subject of study and they attract curious visitors from around the world.
In partnership with the Government of India; various State Governments, the inestimable support from many businesses, philanthropic donors and well-wishers; we have grown from our humble beginnings in the year 2000, serving just 1,500 children across 5 schools. Today Akshaya Patra is the world’s largest (not-for-profit run) mid-day meal programme serving wholesome food to over 1.6 million children from 13,636 schools across 12 states in India.