22 May, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Australia in Daronet Australia for the position of Digital marketing Analyst.
- Must have the experience in all Digital marketing strategies and techniques.
- Previous experience in a marketing oriented Web Marketing/Analyst role 4+ years.
- Broad knowledge on all Seo statistics and tools.
- Link building knowledge.
- Create and develop the backlinks from high PR websites.
- Proven success in managing and executing SEO strategy.
- Must have the knowledge on Search engine marketing and campaigns analysis.
- Google Adwords and campaign management.
- Should be hands on Social media marketing for getting more business and Brand awareness.
- Be active and maintain the social media channels mainly Facebook,Twitter,Linkedin and Instagram.
- Solid experience in all major digital marketing mediums.
- Email marketing and its campaign management,and also aware of SMS marketing and campaigns.
- To keep updated with the latest knowledge in the industry.
- Initiative and a ‘can-do approach’.
- Team lead capability in any situations to get more marketing and sales.
- Good communication skills.
- Communicate with the all the teams in company to get best results.
- Email marketing and campaign management skills.
Salary:Best in indusrty based on experience.
Role:Digital marketing Analyst.
Daronet Australia has over ten years of experience in providing web solutions for thousands of companies worldwide with branches in Israel, USA, Europe, Australia and South Africa.
Daronet is a proven market leader in CMS (Content Management System) and e-commerce web system development and provides nothing but high quality web marketing services including but not limited to; SEO, SEM Affiliates, social networking solutions and full internet business solutions.
The Daronet core business focus is on the implementation and execution of tailored systems for businesses. With over 4,000 clients on our database covering a wide variety of industries, we’ve got the experience to deal with your needs. Every day more and more businesses are discovering the benefits of using Daronet for their web solutions, so what are you waiting for, join Australia’s leading web developers!