24 May, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Mumbai in dEEVOiR for the position of Social media executive.
- Conceptualizing social media communication strategy across relevant social networks for clients pitch presentations
- Implement and manage social media programs.
- Create and develop the unique content for social media campaigns.
- Research and ideate for social media content.
- Should be active in all social media channels which gives the Brand awareness and promotion for website traffic.
- Increase visibility, membership and traffic across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Monitor the online reputation of the brands.
- Should be manage our own FB page and work towards enhancing it.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications.
- Appropriately apply that Social media knowledge to increase the use of social media promotions.
- Create a weekly summary of upcoming content, populate content calendars and distribute a schedule of content.
- Exploring new social platforms stay ahead of the curve’
- Must needed the good communication skills in online and offline to reach clients which is helpful to business.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role:Media Planning Executive/Manager.