25 April, 2017
H R Axis pvt Ltd company is looking for a good female content writer in Hyderabad.
- Do in depth research on the given topic.
- Must have a natural flair for writing engaging articles on preparing pregnancy, health, teens, arts and craft, all related to mothers and kids.
- Ensure that the content is of highest quality.
- Complete understanding of the visitors needs and writing the content accordingly.
- 2-3 years experience in professional, information based writing (not free- hand blogs).
- Good to excellent writing skills,and must possess a natural flair.
- An inquisitive mind.
- A knack to learn new styles of writing and improve whenever required.
- A love of and feel for language.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Role Category:Content Development
HR Axis India Pvt Ltd.
World Day for Laboratory Animals
World Day for Laboratory Animals, also known as World Day for Animals in Laboratories or World Lab Animal Day, is an annual global observance held on April 24. It was established in 1979 by the National Anti-Vivisection Society (NAVS) based in the United Kingdom.
The date April 24 was chosen because it marked the birthday of Hugh Dowding, British Air Chief Marshal who was an avid anti-vivisectionist. After the Second World War, he served as president of NAVS, and his wife Muriel was a NAVS Council member.
According to statistics provided by NAVS, every year approximately 100 million animals suffer and die in laboratories, although there are advanced alternatives that can replace tests on animals. World Lab Animal Day focuses on raising awareness about cruel animal tests and their advanced non-animal alternatives that are more effective and reliable and do not result in the death of living creatures.