2 November, 2018
- *Develop methodologies to support Customer Analytical project execution for Retail / FMCG clients
- *Develop predictive analytics based solutions for
- -Customer Segmentation
– Statistical Models across customer Lifecycle
– Attrition / Cross- Sell / Upsell Propensity Models
– Customer Lifetime Value
– Web Analytics
- *Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to communicate upwards and downwards within the organizational structure
- * Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- *1- 3 years of analytics overall experience, including at least 1 years of quantitative analysis in the Retail / FMCG Industry.
Hands on experience in Predictive analytics projects involving statistical modeling, customer segmentation etc.
- Must have Skills:
Proficiency in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS product suite (Base Stat, E- minor, SAS EGRC), SPSS, SQL, KXEN and any other statistical tools such as R, Matlab etc.Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
Consulting skills and project management experience is preferred
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to tie analytic solutions to business/ industry value and outcomes
Predictive analytics and clustering
Good to have skills:
- Travel: Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Professional Development Skills: Project Dependent
- Interview location: Mumbai
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software/Software Services
Functional Area: ITES,BPO,KPO,LPO,Customer Service,Operations.
Role Category: Operations.
Role: Business/EDP Analyst.
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time.
Keyskills: digital analysis, SQL, SPSS, data management, FMCG, Analytical, Digital Marketing, SDLC, Web analytics.
Desired Candidate Profile:Education:
UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG – Post Graduation Not Required
View Contact Details:
Recruiter Name: HR
Contact Company: Accenture