9 May, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs In BengaluruManager In Flipkart-Manager For The Position Of Digital Marketing
Jobs Description :
- Lead & manage SEM campaigns from planning to execution to optimization & performance analysis.
- Manage relationship with google & related third-party vendors
- Leverage data & analytics to deliver strong marketing efficiencies
- Test beta product launches, features & optimization methods
- Co-ordinate across cross-functional teams & manage key stakeholders
- Should have good knowledge in digital marketing
- Knowledge in sem
- Should have good communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM/ Mgr-Online/Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
hiring for its leading clients .Flipkart is an Indian company serving in the electronic commerce sector and headquartered in Bengaluru, India. It was founded in October 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal (no relation). Flipkart has launched its own product range under the name “DigiFlip” with products including tablets, USB flash drives, and laptop bags. As of April 2018, the company is valued at $20 billion.Flipkart was founded on 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal, both alumni of the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi. They worked for Amazon.com, and left to create their new company incorporated in October 2007 as Flipkart Online Services Pvt. Ltd Flipkart started by selling books online and popularised the idea of buying books online in India. Flipkart now employs more than 33,000 people.
In October and November 2011, Flipkart acquired the website Mime360.com and rights to digital catalogue of Chakpak.com. Later, in February 2012, the company revealed its new Flyte Digital Music Store. Flyte, a legal music download service in the vein of iTunes and Amazon.com, offered DRM-free MP3 downloads. But it was shut down on 17 June 2013 as paid song downloads did not get popular in India due to the advent of free music streaming sites.