9 March, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in UAE in Kamal Osman Jamjoom Group for the position of Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Project Manager.
- Should be responsible for overseeing and managing all the digital platform campaigns and Strategies for Online Marketing.
- Must have the knowledge of all Digital Marketing techniques like SEO, SEM, SMM, and E-Mail Marketing campaigns free and Paid.
- Should supports delivering e-commerce projects and digital campaigns smoothly.
- Knowledge of E-Commerce products daily updates content/price change according to seasons and plans of Business.
- Should Evaluates deliverables from both internal stakeholders and external parties to ensure content accuracy on the website.
- Should escalate the issues accordingly via the appropriate channels Proactively resolves technical issues with IT and the digital agency on the website, mobile, and tablet applications Process.
- Should have the team lead Capability.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Category: Project Management and Information Technology
Industry: Design, Apparel & Fashion, Retail.
Kamal Osman Jamjoom Group
Established in 1987 the Kamal Osman Jamjoom Group started its business operations with one of the earliest The Body Shop franchises in Jeddah KSA Since then the Group has grown to become a franchisee franchisor and an independent brand organization.
Today the Group has turnover in excess of AED 12 billion with over 700 stores and employing more than 3900 professionals representing a global mix of 57 nationalities working across 8 countries These figures are growing at a rapid pace as we continue to explore new markets and expand our presenceppnbspppstrongOur brands strong The Body Shop Nayomi NayominbspModa Mikyajy Early Learning Centre ToySchool Mihyar Soiree Neal39s Yard Remedies NayominbspBeauty Salon.