8 March, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in London in Swarovski for the position of Digital Marketing Internship.
- Should support the Global Digital Team across a broad set of activities.
- Should have the knowledge of Digital Marketing Strategies.
- Knowledge needed in SEO, SEM, SMM, and E-Mail Marketing.
- Should have the knowledge of Website content management and should change the content based on the Business season.
- Should have the knowledge of landing page creation.
- Should be active on all Social Media Channels.
- Knowledge of the Social content scheduling on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
- Should have the knowledge of SEM and SMM Campaigns and Ads management.
- Should know about the Seo and Social Media tools.
- Website updates on time and on quality.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Design, Luxury Goods & Jewelry, Retail
Category: Online Marketing and Sales.
Role: Digital Marketing Intern.
Swarovski is a family-run, independent business, which was founded more than 120 years ago. Throughout its history, Swarovski has strived to remain true to the founder’s vision of a responsible company that acts at the forefront of design, creativity and technological innovation. Now run by the fifth generation of family members, the company has roots in Victorian-era disruptive technologies.
What started in 1895 as a small crystal manufacturing business in Wattens, Austria, has grown to be a leading global group of companies that for generations has recognized that the long-term success of the company is inseparable from the well-being of its customers, employees, the environment, and society as a whole.
The Swarovski Crystal Business, which was founded in 1895, represents the largest area of business for the Swarovski Group. Swarovski designs, manufactures and sells highest quality crystal, genuine gemstones, created stones, and finished products such as jewelry, accessories and lighting solutions. With a rich history and a culture of technological leadership, Swarovski is committed to growth and to maintaining its place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Swarovski is a Member of the Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC) and the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC). Swarovski´s production locations are Austria, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Serbia, and the US and its products are sold in approx. 170 countries.