8 February, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in Hyderabad in Deloitte India for the Position of Digital Marketing Executive.
- Must have the Knowledge of all Digital Marketing Campaigns, techniques, and Tools.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, SMM and Email Marketing tools and Campaigns management and working processes.
- Deliver marketing campaigns through the use of digital/online tools (social media, website, intranet, email, online advertising, online marketing, search engine marketing.
- Manage and review website content using a content management application, ensuring timely and accurate updates.
- Work with Stakeholders to determine content needs, relevance, accuracy, and needs for other areas of the site.
- Conduct regular analysis and web audits to ensure content accuracy and intended audience appropriateness
- Work with Stakeholders to develop search engine optimization campaigns
- Monitor, measure, analyze and report usage on all platforms
- Develop an expert understanding of our online brand guideline.
- Work with our global online team to ensure alignment with global campaigns and initiatives.
- Experience with social media and SEO campaign management tools an advantage
- A passion and curiosity for the tech world as well as digital and social media marketing.
- 3 to 5 years of experience Digital Marketing/Web Content Management gained in either agency or client side.
- Proven ability to learn quickly on the job and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical, organizational, troubleshooting & strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Salary: Best In Industry
Category: Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, Financial Services
Role: Digital Marketing Executive.
Deloitte’s India offices in the US are a region within the Deloitte US organization, with offices across four cities in India – Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, and Bengaluru. In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
Services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including Deloitte & Touche LLP, Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, and Deloitte Tax LLP. In India, Deloitte LLP has the following indirect subsidiaries: Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited, Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services India Private Limited, Deloitte & Touche Assurance & Enterprise Risk Services India Private Limited, and Deloitte Special Projects India Private Limited. These entities, which together refer to India offices of the US, primarily render services to their respective US-based parents.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.