7 September, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Bangalore in HuQuo for the position of Digital marketing Manager.
- Must have Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies.
- Should be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Should assist client in planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Should have the knowledge in KPI and ROI of Business.
- Knowledge in Onpage and Offpage optimization techniques.
- Should have the capability to maintain multiple clients campaigns at a time in Google Adwords.
- Should have also knowledge in PPC and Display campaigns management.
- Should be maintain / active at Social media channel to get more engagement and branding purpose.
- Have the hands in Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing Manager
Role:Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Analyst.
We believe that every organisation has a human like individuality which can help nurture and flourish those individuals that resonate with it. Our endeavor is to bring such high resonance individuals and organisations together. We will achieve this through extensive use of analytics and deep immersion to understand the core of the organisations and people we work with.