7 April, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in Singapore in Spring Professional for the position of Digital Marketing Strategist.
- Should develop and execute digital experiences that achieve our client’s business objectives.
- Develop digital experience strategy for our Client business based on quantitative and qualitative research for execution.
- Provide digital experience strategy oversight and support to user experience, content, creative, and marketing teams across the experience development and launch process
- Should develop measurement frameworks for the new site, app, social, and multi-channel experience builds.
- Collaborate with internal/external marketing partners to understand and disseminate digital experience strategy.
- Should have minimum 7+ years of industry experience in digital experience design, marketing, an interactive agency
- Ability to translate strategic insights digital experience roadmap and briefs that can be executed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem assessment/analytical skills
Salary: SGD$300K to 500K annual
Role: Digital Marketing Strategist
Category: Business Development, Sales
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Our client is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For more than 25 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with our client, the nation’s largest privately-held agency, to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. By combining a complete range of marketing, technical, analytical and creative disciplines, our client works with clients to design, execute and evaluate connected CRM programs.
Our client is constantly evolving its value proposition and expanding its core competencies in anticipation of marketplace changes. The company has experienced a compound annual growth rate of 25% over the past 25 years, with 2014 revenue of $382 million. With more than 2,900 employees, the privately held corporation is headquartered in US and has offices in US, London, United Kingdom, and Shanghai and Nanjing, China.