7 April, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs In Multiple locations In Securing Digital India For The Position Of Digital Marketing
Jobs Description :
- Proficient analytical thinking skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Passion for networking, relationship building, and working with different disciplines across the region team
- Work with the Manager to develop plans and response matrices.
- Post and maintain messaging calendar.
- Actively monitor and participate in relevant real-time conversations about Indian Cyber Army.
- Escalate community questions/concerns.
- Support blogger outreach and influencer socialengagement assist in identifying influencers and establishing/maintaining relationships.
- 6 months-1 years experience in social and/or digital marketing Well-executed personal digital footprint in social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Blogs, Pinterest, and/or other communities and mobile platforms Experience with day-to-day engagement in social
Industry: Information security
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR,Media Planning
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
Role: Social Media Marketing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
About Company :
Prime Minister Modi’s Digital India program must leverage this opportunity in building capacity and developing a cybersecure eco-system as a priority through a strong public private partnership, while protecting the nation’s digital identities.
“This would be possible only when security experts of the industry support the government in filling the knowledge gap and enable organizations to recognize cybersecurity from a business perspective,” he argues.
Another imperative, he sees, is to educate boards of directors when it comes to handling cybersecurity. For this, he says, security practitioners need to start speaking the business language to unblock communication flow.
Contact Details :
send your resume on email@example.com