7 October, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Bangalore in MyRidz Technologies for the position of Digital Marketing Associate.
- Should assist in planning, executing and optimizing our online marketing efforts.
- Can manage the Digital Marketing for our clients.
- Should be actively involved in SEO efforts
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence of various clients on social media.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness- of clients.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Research, write, and edit engaging- marketing- content pieces like landing pages, case studies, press releases, blogs, and social media posts for different brands.
- Develop appealing, accessible, and accurate data-driven infographics for multiple audiences
- Ensure content is keyword optimized for the web
- Experience with B2C and B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/ SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tool
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e. g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc. )
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Online Marketing /Digital Marketing
Role: Digital Marketing Executive/Associate.
MyRidz Technologies- Startup
415, 18th Main Rd, 1st Floor, 4th T Block East
Pattabhirama Nagar, Jayanagara Jaya Nagar
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
»Interested Candidates send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.