6 April, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in Singapore in Randstad for the position of Digital Marketing Manager.
- Should have the knowledge of all Digital techniques and tools.
- Experience in SEO, SEM, SMM, and Email marketing free and paid campaigns management tools and strategies.
- Should have the knowledge of SEO Onpage and Offpage optimization techniques.
- Keyword research and analysis for each and every client business.
- Competitor research and analysis.
- Should have complete knowledge of Seo off page submissions.
- Directory and Article submissions knowledge.
- Forum and Blog Commenting sites submissions knowledge.
- Local classifieds and Guest blogging knowledge.
- Should have the knowledge of Google Adwords and Cmapiagns management.
- Should maintain all Campaign reports for the clients.
- Should be active on all Social media channels like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram channels for getting more branding and traffic.
- Knowledge of all free and paid campaigns knowledge.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Category: Online marketing and sales.
Industry: Customer goods and carriers.
When we began our journey in 1960, it was just two men and an old bicycle. Over the last 57 years, their vision would see Randstad transform from those humble beginnings to one of the largest recruitment firms in the world.
Randstad firmly established an Indian presence by acquiring Ma Foi in 2008. Today, with presence across 20 cities, Randstad is a leading HR service provider in India.