6 April, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in Australia in MPAU Digital for the position of Digital Content Editor / Content Writer / Content Optimizer.
- Experience in Content creation and development skills are required.
- Create the genuine content for the Client business.
- Strong content editing skills.
- Should create the content related to our Business website, Blog and for our Social Media Pages.
- High attention to detail and storytelling abilities.
- Create and develop the content to improve our branding and for traffic and Lead generation.
- Experienced content marketing abilities with a focus on branding tone of voice and achieving business objectives.
- Should create most reliable and engaging content for our Business.
- Strong experience using SEO tools such as but not limited to Moz, Bright Bridge etc.
- Should create the content which satisfies the SEO on page conditions.
- Have a good understanding of analytics with the ability to pull out key data sets and optimize for future performance.
- Should have the knowledge of Content Optimization techniques and tools.
- Good creative and excellent English communication skills are needed.
Salary: Based on Experience
Role: Digital Marketing Content editor / Content writer / Content Optimizer
Category: Marketing and Sales, Public Relations, Writing/Editing
Industry: Marketing and Advertising, Online Media, Public Relations and Communications.
Our client of one of Australia’s leading Universities. They pride themselves on their breadth of educational disciplines that they offer. Campus and student life is an essential part of their model as they strive to highlight the educational experience through the use of innovation and creativity.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jacquie Nolan on 02 8292 2147.