6 March, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in London in SALT for the position of Digital Marketing executive.
- Must have experience in digital marketing and E-commerce, ideally across multiple countries.
- Should have the knowledge of all techniques and tools.
- Strong digital experience in paid social, affiliates, SEM, retargeting, SEO and emails.
- Experience in delivering sales via hands-on management of digital marketing channels
- Knowledge of digital marketing and analytics technology platforms and tools e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and SFMC
- Experience in reporting and analysis of campaign data to measure identify & implement optimization strategies
- Creative and proactive, with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Take ownership of the execution of all digital marketing for the UK and Europe
- Run day-to-day operations of digital marketing initiatives, from campaigns planning to execution through to analysis
- Management of the digital marketing calendar for UK and EU
- Digital marketing performance optimization, monitoring, and reporting
- Provide accurate and insightful performance analysis to stakeholders
- Work with Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager (UK and EU) to execute database acquisition strategies for UK & EU and wider international markets
- Recommendation of new opportunities, contributing to ideation and implementation.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 + bonus
Role: Digital Marketing executive
Industry: Retail and Internet
Job Function: Marketing, Strategy/Planning, Other
We specialize in recruiting for every role that is innovative and emerging in the digital world. From Marketing and Creative to Technology and Sales. Through our core channels, we deliver to the largest and most innovative clients in the market.
Our vision is “To create futures for our customers globally that will positively impact the digital economy.” With our global head office in London, and offices in New York, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Auckland, we are considered as one of the most exciting and largest digital recruitment agencies in the world.
Our clients range from independent start-ups to global powerhouses, covering both client-side and agency. We partner with our clients to place not just the best individual talent but also to create some of the most exciting digital teams globally. We have extensive international networks with over 175 consultants that can offer global solutions to both our candidates and clients.
Interested Candidates, Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
contact: Jimmy on 020 3817 4941 for a confidential discussion.