5 April, 2018
Digital marketing Jobs in Australia in Optus for the position of Seo Executive / Digital Marketing Executive.
- Should have the knowledge of all SEO Strategies and tools for getting the better rank in SERP.
- Should responsible for driving an integrated digital marketing strategy and continual optimization across all digital media channels to deliver against telesales and retail sales targets.
- Knowledge of SEO Onpage and Offpage optimization techniques.
- Should optimize for maximizing organic traffic to the Our business website.
- Keyword research and analysis for our clients business.
- Knowledge of Competitor analysis and reporting.
- on-site optimization and testing, link building and assisting with content strategy.
- Meta tags optimization processing knowledge.
- Should have the deep knowledge of Link Building analysis.
- Create and get quality links in high PR websites and also have the knowledge of getting the backlinks from their websites.
- Forum and Blog commenting submissions knowledge.
- Directory and Article submissions knowledge.
- Should have creative link building strategy.
- Knowledge of Reporting, Google Analytics, Search Console and running extensive SEO audits is a must.
- Should work with work with the Paid Search Specialist on campaigns to maximize ROI across the Search channels.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role: SEO Executive
Category: IT Industry
Industry: Information Technology and Services, Telecommunications.
At Optus, we love helping customers connect with their world through smart innovation and market-leading technology and offers. Established in 1992, we’re an Australian Telco that connects our customers through a full range of communications products including mobile, telephony, broadband, satellite and subscription TV.
We look after our own mobile and fixed service networks and continue investment into new technologies like 4G and the National Broadband Network. So, now you can see that we’re a big telco, but we have an even bigger vision. And that’s to become the most loved service brand in Australia. That’s going to take time, but the good news is we’ve already got things underway.
The biggest step was launching our new brand identity in 2013. We made a declaration of Yes. It’s a small word, but the one we started with all those years ago. It’s about putting customers first and becoming their champions – offering them competition, choice and most importantly looking after them with whatever challenges they face.