5 March, 2018
Digital Marketing Jobs in the Bloomington US in Camping World Good Sam for the Position of Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Designer.
- Should have the knowledge of total Digital Marketing Campaigns and Design tools.
- Should be responsible for the conception, planning, and execution of omni-channel marketing projects, with an emphasis on digital Advertising.
- Knowledge of different concepts of SEO, SEM, SMM, and E-Mail Marketing campaigns and techniques.
- Should have the Ability to effectively organize workload and prioritize based on project deadlines.
- Should have the Leadership skills.
- Should have the create and Design the quality and genuine content for Blogs and websites of our clients.
- Knowledge of E-Mail Marketing design and tools.
- Ability to provide a strong creative portfolio demonstrating good use of typography, grid-based email design, and color theory.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere Pro -Experience with email hosting clients (i.e. Yesmail, Bronto, etc.
- Should be more active on all Social Media channels like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Google+ networks.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role: Digital Marketing Executive / Designer
Category: Online Marketing and Sales, Information Technology
Industry: Construction, Automotive, Retail.
Both founded in 1966, Camping World is America’s #1 source for RVs, camping accessories, RV maintenance and repair and the Good Sam Club is the world’s largest RV owners organization with 1.7 million members offering discounts at the Club’s nationwide network of 1,700 Good Sam parks and resorts, vacation planning, roadside assistance and more to serve the outdoor enthusiast! Partnered together, Camping World and Good Sam Club offer more to those who love the RV lifestyle!
Camping World features over 10,000 quality RV parts and accessories located at over 125 SuperCenters nationwide and easy online and catalog shopping as well as stocking a wide selection of new and used travel trailers and motorhomes from top RV manufacturers.
In addition to RV Sales, Camping World offers RV and tow vehicle service and maintenance; collision centers; detail and refurbishment centers known as the RV SPA; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard to find parts. Camping World also offers a full line of unique ancillary services through Good Sam, including emergency road service, specialized RV insurance, extended vehicle warranties, Good Sam Visa card, life & health insurance, and member discounts at RV events.
Camping World is the title sponsor of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in addition to the Official RV and Outdoor Retailer of NASCAR.