5 December, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Bangalore in Tenovia for the position of Digital Marketing / Social media Specialist.
- Build and manage the company’s and client’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc.)
- Define the different kinds of social platforms that can be leveraged after studying the client industry and overall revenue projections and develop the content strategy for each with timelines with estimation of budgets required.
- Formulate and execute content based plan to acquire, retain and engage customers and clients via effective social media advertising.
- Develop and maintain relationships with brand partners, key influencers, and external bloggers.
- Collaborate with Content Team to for social optimization.Good understanding of SEO tactics and have experience developing SEO-focused content that increases inbound traffic.
- Develop copy and write crisp, concise posts across multiple social media channels.
- Experience working with social media publishing tools such as TweetDeck, HootSuite, Buffer etc.
- Collaborate with Tech Team to maintain social sharing optimization on the site.
- Prepare reports on the performance of social media handles, engagement rate, overall reach etc.
- Report on the performance of campaigns, metrics on ROI and make recommendations on enhancing performance.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Understand site analytics and contribution to social traffic and its impact on conversion rate.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Social Media Specialist
Category: Online marketing / Internet marketing and Sales.
Industry: Retail, Internet, Information Technology and Services.
We are the eCommerce experts in the India eCommerce landscape. We work closely with key stakeholders of our customers to build and grow their eCommerce channels. Our motto is simple: eCommerce Revenue Maximization. Tenovia focuses on increasing online revenues for our customers through multiple channels: own e-commerce website, marketplaces, mobile and social.
We virtually function as the eCommerce business division for our customers with a very keen focus on growing customers, clocking top lines and improving the profitability of the channel. Some of our customers include Emami, MTR Foods, Aditya Birla, Raymonds, Tata International, Social, Health and Glow, Landmark, Tata Trent, Paragon Footwear, Luxor Writing Instruments amongst others.