5 November, 2017
Digital marketing jobs in Chennai in Colorzmedia Technologies Pvt Ltd. for the position of Digital marketing /Social media Specialist.
- Should have the experience in all Social media channels campaigns and Ads management.
- Experience in manage the social media strategy for Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and other social media properties.
- Must have the experience in Social media tools managing knowledge.
- Planning, launching, drafting, monitoring, optimizing the Social media campaigns.
- Use creative means to plan, organize, and implement a range of social media programs, campaigns and/or events that drive site traffic and engagement, brand awareness.
- Should up to date in to maintain the all Social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and Youtube.
- Create and develop quality and engaging content to get more engagement to page or product.
- Posting on Facebook daily and exploring new ways to leverage Facebook for business purposes.
- Tweeting daily while engaging influencers to increase the followership of all projects.
- Should maintain the ramp with customers through the Facebook and Twitter.
- Listen to and monitor all social media outlets – pages, sites, blogs – on a daily basis and post/respond on particular topics or in response to other posts/comments.
- Should have the good communication skills.
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Social Media Specialist
Category: Online /Digital Marketing/Internet marketing and Sales
At Colorzmedia Technologies, we believe in being the facilitators for CHANGE and not just the drivers of change. The Internet and App world has shattered the common perceptions of consuming information and content across all platforms.
At one end, INFORMATION needs to reach the end user seamlessly to make convincing decisions at all possible times. At the other end, CONTENT needs to be delivered to the customer when he or she needs, in the desired format.
At Colorzmedia, we work towards transforming content from legacy formats to new age digital formats to seamlessly flow to any device used by the end user.