4 April, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in the US in Overdrive Interactive for the position of Search Engine Marketing Specialist / Paid Marketing Specialist.
- Should have the knowledge of all Paid Campaigns on search engines.
- Should be responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing our paid search marketing campaigns.
- Plan, implement, manage, analyze and optimize paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Should have the knowledge of all Campaigns management and reports.
- Complete knowledge of budget/bid adjustments of ads and campaigns.
- Must have the knowledge of maintaining the Display campaigns.
- Proactively learn about search engine behaviors, technology, news, and strategies.
- Should have the knowledge of present key developments and improvements for getting best results.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Editor, Google Analytics, Google PLA, CSE’s.
- Maintain all campaign reports daily / weekly / monthly for all clients.
- Must be energetic and ready to learn in a fast-paced high-growth environment.
- Excellent communications skills, oral and written with an analytical approach
Salary: Best in Industry
Role: Digital Marketing / Paid Marketing Specialist / SEM Specialist.
Category: Online Marketing and Sales
Industry: Marketing and Advertising, Online Media, Internet.
Overdrive Interactive is a Boston-based digital agency with a unique blend of strategic, media, creative and technical services that truly represent the model of what most agencies are striving to become in today’s competitive environment.
Employment at Overdrive means having the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment providing some of the world’s leading companies with the cutting edge online marketing programs they need to succeed and grow.
Our team members get their heads around online advertising, search marketing, social media, mobile, digital creative, analytics and more – all the things marketing and creative professionals need experience in to thrive in today’s ever-changing the marketplace.