4 March, 2018
Digital Marketing jobs in Bangalore in Amazon for the position of Digital Marketing Manager.
- Should have the knowledge of total Digital Marketing campaigns and tools.
- Drive acquisition for business customers and new to amazon business customers.
- Should have the knowledge of Paid and Free Campaigns across Search engine marketing and Social media Channels.
- Plan, optimize and report an efficiency of marketing spend across each of the customer acquisition channels.
- Optimize on existing paid search, paid display, telemarketing and paid social campaigns.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to set up campaigns to drive up traffic from existing amazon’s consumer base.
- Plan and manage yearly PR calendar including coordination of seasonal, content, and brand highlights.
- Should have the knowledge of the E-Commerce business products information Update process.
- Ensure production of creatives and assets in budget, quality and time.
- The secure consistency of creative assets throughout all marketing channels.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Profound knowledge of campaign planning and execution while using Project Management tools.
Salary: Based on Experience and Performance in Interview.
Role: Digital Marketing Manager.
Category: Onile Marketing and Sales, E-Commerce business.
Industry: Industry: Internet / E-commerce.
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning.
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.